Harvey Levenstein Items8 textbooks were found
Paradox of Plenty: A Social History of Eating in Modern America, Revised Edition (California Studies in Food and Culture)RentList Price:$34.95
Revolution at the Table: The Transformation of the American Diet (California Studies in Food and Culture)RentList Price:$34.95
Labor Organization in the United States and Mexico: A History of Their Relations (Contributions in American History)List Price:$84.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.