Fracture Mechanics ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Fracture Mechanics Methodology: Evaluation of Structural Components Integrity (Engineering Applications of Fracture Mechanics)RentList Price:$269.00
Mechanical Damage and Crack Growth in Concrete: Plastic Collapse to Brittle Fracture (Engineering Applications of Fracture Mechanics)RentList Price:$359.00
Probabilistic fracture mechanics: models, parameters, and uncertainty treatment used in FAVOR version 04.1RentList Price:$19.99
Continuum Mechanics Aspects of Geodynamics and Rock Fracture Mechanics (NATO Science Series C: (closed))RentList Price:$229.00
Mechanics and Physics of Energy Density: Characterization of material/structure behaviour with and without damage (Engineering Applications of Fracture Mechanics)RentList Price:$249.00
Fracture Mechanics of Metals, Composites, Welds, and Bolted Joints: Application of LEFM, EPFM, and FMDM TheoryRentList Price:$209.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.