Felipe Fernandez Armesto Items91 textbooks were found
Outlines & Highlights for World: A History, Volume One, to 1500 by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto, John Kicza, ISBN: 9780131777644
Studyguide for World: A Brief World History Volume 2 by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto, ISBN 9780136009238
Outlines & Highlights for The World: A History, Volume C by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto; ISBN: 9780136061502
Outlines & Highlights for World: A History, Since 1300, Volume Two by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto, John Kicza, ISBN: 9780131777637
The Malaspina Expedition 1789 to 1794: Journal of the Voyage by Alejandro Malaspina : Cadiz to Panama (Hakluyt Society Series, 3)List Price:$113.85
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.