European History Lesson Plan Items28 textbooks were found
The Marshall Plan: America, Britain and the Reconstruction of Western Europe, 1947-1952 (Studies in Economic History and Policy: USA in the Twentieth Century)RentList Price:$54.99
Amazing World Records of History: 20 Innovative, Easy-to-Integrate Lesson Plans Teach Key Concepts and Motivate All Students!RentList Price:$16.95
Planning and Urban Growth in Southern Europe (Series No 6: Studies in History Planning and the Environment Series)List Price:$38.00
Plans For Stalin's War Machine: Tukhachevskii and Military-Economic Planning, 1925-1941 (Studies in Russian and East European History)RentList Price:$170.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.