European History 1800 Items76 textbooks were found
Buyers and Sellers: Retail circuits and practices in medieval and early modern Europe (Studies in European Urban History (1100-1800))
Painting for the Market: Commercialisation of Art in Antwerp's Golden Age (STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800))
Art Auctions and Dealers: The Dissemination of Netherlandish Art during the Ancien Régime (STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800))
Back to the Schoolyard: The Daily Practice of Medieval and Renaissance Education (Studies in European Urban History (1100-1800))List Price:$92.00
Religion, Technology, and the Great and Little Divergences: China and Europe Compared, c. 700-1800 (History of Science and Medicine Library)List Price:$152.00
Governments of the Universitates: Urban Communities of Sicily in the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries (STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800))List Price:$92.00
Oligarchy and Patronage in Late Medieval Spanish Urban Society (STUDIES IN EUROPEAN URBAN HISTORY (1100-1800))
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.