Epidemiology 101 Items16 textbooks were found
Studyguide for Modern Epidemiology by Kenneth J. Rothman, ISBN 9780781755641 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Managerial Epidemiology: Practice, Methods, and Concepts by G. E. Alan Dever, ISBN 9780763731656 (Cram101 Textbook Reviews)
Studyguide for Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Preventive Medicine: by James F. Jekel, ISBN 9781416034964 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Psychiatric Epidemiology: Searching for the Causes of Mental Disorders by Ezra Susser, ISBN 9780195101812 (Cram 101 Textbook Outlines)
Outlines & Highlights for Epidemiology of Aging: An Ecological Approach by William Satariano, ISBN: 9780763726553 9780763726553 0763726559
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.