Engineer Review Items17 textbooks were found
Recent Trends in Electronic Information Resources Usage: Among Scientists, Engineers and Technologists - A Comprehensive Literature ReviewRentList Price:$106.00
Communication by Engineers: A Literature Review of Engineers' Information Needs, Seeking Processes, and Use
A Designer's Notebook: Tightening Threaded Fasteners: An In-Depth Review of Fundamentals for Engineers, Designers, & TechnologistsRentList Price:$19.95
Studyguide for Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Volume 1 by Raymond A. Serway and John W. Jewett, ISBN 9781439048382 (Cram101 Textbook Reviews)List Price:$0.00
Outlines & Highlights for Applied Numerical Methods: With MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists 2nd by Steven C. Chapra (Cram101 Textbook Reviews)List Price:$0.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.