Economic Capital ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices, and Consequences (National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report)List Price:$133.00
Capital Markets, Globalization, and Economic Development (Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions)RentList Price:$199.00
Asia's Debt Capital Markets: Prospects and Strategies for Development (The Milken Institute Series on Financial Innovation and Economic Growth)RentList Price:$269.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
For all your procrastinators, the Semester Guarantee program lasts through January 11, 2012, so get going!
*It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account.
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.
Shipping for rental returns is free. Simply print your prepaid shipping label available from the returns page under My Account. For more information see the How to Return page.