Computer Textbook Items97 textbooks were found
Studyguide for Introductory Circuits for Electrical and Computer Engineering by James W. Nilsson, ISBN 9780130198556
Studyguide for Computer Systems: Programmers Perspectives by Randal E. Bryant, ISBN 9780136108047 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Counter Hack Reloaded: Step-by-Step Guide to Computer Attacks and Effective Defenses by Edward Skoudis, ISBN 9780131481046
Studyguide for Computer Networking by James F. Kurose, ISBN 9780136079675 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Outlines & Highlights for Computer Networking: Top-Down Approach by James F. Kurose, ISBN: 9780321497703
Studyguide for Computer Ethics by Deborah G. Johnson, ISBN 9780131112414 (Cram101 Textbook Outlines)
Studyguide for Data Communications and Computer Networks: A Business Users Approach by Curt White, ISBN 9780538452618
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.