Comparative Law ItemsMore than 100 items were found
The Threads of Natural Law: Unravelling a Philosophical Tradition (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice)RentList Price:$159.00
Constitutionalism and the Role of Parliaments (Studies of the Oxford Institute of European and Comparative Law)RentList Price:$114.00
Law, Legitimacy and the Rationing of Health Care: A Contextual and Comparative Perspective (Cambridge Law, Medicine and Ethics)
Investment Treaty Law: Current Issues III - Remedies in International Investment Law: Emerging Jurisprudence of International Investment LawList Price:$140.00
Sub-State Governance through Territorial Autonomy: A Comparative Study in Constitutional Law of Powers, Procedures and InstitutionsRentList Price:$239.00
The Rise of the Conservative Legal Movement: The Battle for Control of the Law (Princeton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives)List Price:$45.00
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.