Aside from tuition, rent and food, purchasing textbooks can be one of the biggest expenses a college or graduate student might encounter during their studies.
Buying cheap textbooks might not be the solution since many math textbooks and science textbooks are updated on a yearly basis, with new problems and additions to the text — so unless you're willing to risk missing an important piece of new information, buying cheap textbooks secondhand might not sound very appealing. A better more cost effective way is for students to rent textbooks — On average, students save up to 90% or more when they rent cheap textbooks.
How to find cheap textbooks:
- Type an author, ISBN, or title into the search box at our homepage. Our titles mostly rage from 60%-80% off the retail price.
- We have a HUGE inventory (over 5 Million books). If you're worried we don't have your title in stock, you shouldn't be.
- If you have any issues, visit our unparalleled help page (live chat!)
- Get a price quote for your textbooks at our sell textbooks page. Rest assured we're paying top dollar! You'll have to register with us if you don't have a BookRenter account.
- Choose cash or store credit - if you're planning on renting books in the future from us, you'll get 12% more for store credit.
- Package and ship your books, just like you would return rentals.