Aao Emt Basic 10th Edition ItemsMore than 100 items were found
Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured (Paper) with Access Code (AAOS Orange Books)RentList Price:$104.95
Basic Reading Inventory: Pre-Primer Through Grade Twelve and Early Literacy Assessments With CD-Rom and Student BookletList Price:$64.95
BookRenter.com's 5-Star Satisfaction Guarantee
We strive to deliver the best value to our customers and ensure complete satisfaction for all our textbook rentals.
- You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
- Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
- You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
- You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
- If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
As always, you have access to over 5 million titles. Plus, you can choose from 5 rental periods, so you only pay for what you’ll use. And if you ever run into trouble, our top-notch U.S. based Customer Service team is ready to help by email, chat or phone.
* Free shipping excludes HI, AK and PR.
Order now and we’ll cover you through the end of the semester!
We're automatically extending 125-day rental orders toMay 21, 2012*. It's our way of giving those of you who plan ahead a special "Thank You."
For all your procrastinators, the Semester Guarantee program lasts through January 11, 2012, so get going!
*It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account.
**BookRenter reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BookRenter.com's Fast Shipping Both Ways
With Standard Shipping for the continental U.S., you'll receive your order in 3-7 business days.
Need it faster? Our shipping page details our Express & Express Plus options.
Shipping for rental returns is free. Simply print your prepaid shipping label available from the returns page under My Account. For more information see the How to Return page.