We strive to deliver the best value to our customers and ensure complete satisfaction for all our textbook rentals.
You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
You can extend your rental up to 14 days – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
As always, you have access to over 5 million titles. Plus, you can choose from 5 rental periods, so you only pay for what you’ll use. And if you ever run into trouble, our top-notch U.S. based Customer Service team is ready to help by email, chat or phone.
Supplemental materials are not guaranteed for used textbooks or rentals (access codes, DVDs, workbooks).
Supply Chain Constraints in the South African Coal Mining Industry: An indepth study of the constraints found in the South Africa Coal Mining industry
by:Kenneth M Mathu
The author has researched extensively on the South African coal supply chain constraints in order to assist in streamlining the lucrative industry. The study covered the domestic and export markets. The domestic market is dominated by coal for power generation by the state power generation company Eskom and petrochemical industry Sasol. The five leading...
The author has researched extensively on the South African coal supply chain constraints in order to assist in streamlining the lucrative industry. The study covered the domestic and export markets. The domestic market is dominated by coal for power generation by the state power generation company Eskom and petrochemical industry Sasol. The five leading mining companies that produce over 80 percent of the South African coal together with the smaller coal mining companies 'Black Economic Empowerment' companies producing the other 20 percent participated in the research as the industry leading role players. The role of the South African Government Departments of Mineral Resorces(DMR) and Environmental Affairs and Tourism(DEAT),Chamber of Mines and the world's leading coal terminal Richards Bay Coal Terminal(RBCT) were extensively covered.
WHAT'S BONUS TIME?
Normally, new semester rental orders are exactly 125 days.
With “Bonus Time” you can order early and get a FREE extension until 5/19/15*.
It’s our little way of rewarding you early renters for planning ahead.
But do hurry. The “Bonus Time” offer runs out on 1/8/15 (11PM PST).
* It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account after you receive your textbooks.
Since launching the first textbook rental site in 2006, BookRenter has never wavered from our mission to make education more affordable for all students. Every day, we focus on delivering students the best prices, the most flexible options, and the best service on earth. On March 13, 2012 BookRenter.com, Inc. formally changed its name to Rafter, Inc. We are still the same company and the same people, only our corporate name has changed.