- 21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn (Leading Edge)
- The Biblical Counseling Movement: History and Context
- The New Social Story Book, Revised and Expanded 10th Anniversary Edition: Over 150 Social Stories that Teach Everyday Social Skills to Children with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome, and their Peers
- Sport Facility Management: Organizing Events and Mitigating Risks
- Media Relations in Sport (Sport Management Library)
Since launching the first textbook rental site in 2006, BookRenter has never wavered from our mission to make education more affordable for all students. Every day, we focus on delivering students the best prices, the most flexible options, and the best service on earth. On March 13, 2012 BookRenter.com, Inc. formally changed its name to Rafter, Inc. We are still the same company and the same people, only our corporate name has changed.