- Introduction to Corporate Finance: What Companies Do, Abridged Edition (with Economic CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card and Thomson ONE Business School Edition 6-month Printed Access Card)
- Business Communication: In Person, In Print, Online
- Financial and Managerial Accounting Using Excel for Success (with Essential Resources: Excel Tutorials Printed Access Card)
- Intellectual Property: The Law of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, and Trade Secrets
- Bundle: Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 7th + Enhanced WebAssign Homework and eBook Printed Access Card for Multi Term Math and Science + Enhanced WebAssign - Start Smart Guide for Students
- Bundle: Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 7th + Enhanced WebAssign - Start Smart Guide for Students
Since launching the first textbook rental site in 2006, BookRenter has never wavered from our mission to make education more affordable for all students. Every day, we focus on delivering students the best prices, the most flexible options, and the best service on earth. On March 13, 2012 BookRenter.com, Inc. formally changed its name to Rafter, Inc. We are still the same company and the same people, only our corporate name has changed.