- Differentiation in Action: A Complete Resource With Research-Supported Strategies to Help You Plan and Organize Differentiated Instruction and Achieve ... All Learners (Scholastic Teaching Strategies)
- Getting It Right: Fresh Approaches to Teaching Grammar, Usage, and Correctness (Theory and Practice)
- Kindergarten Literacy: Matching Assessment and Instruction in Kindergarten
- Revisiting the Writing Workshop: Management, Assessment, and Mini-Lessons
- Are You the One for Me?: Knowing Who's Right and Avoiding Who's Wrong
- Type Talk at Work (Revised): How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job
Since launching the first textbook rental site in 2006, BookRenter has never wavered from our mission to make education more affordable for all students. Every day, we focus on delivering students the best prices, the most flexible options, and the best service on earth. On March 13, 2012 BookRenter.com, Inc. formally changed its name to Rafter, Inc. We are still the same company and the same people, only our corporate name has changed.