We strive to deliver the best value to our customers and ensure complete satisfaction for all our textbook rentals.
You can return your online books for any reason within our refund period – no questions asked.
Every order is available for express shipping, and return shipping is always free.
You'll be happy with the quality of your books (or we'll ship you another one on our dime).
You can extend your rental at any time – at the same cheap daily rental rate.
If you decide to keep the book it will never cost more than the purchase price.
As always, you have access to over 5 million titles. Plus, you can choose from 5 rental periods, so you only pay for what you’ll use. And if you ever run into trouble, our top-notch U.S. based Customer Service team is ready to help by email, chat or phone.
If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed?Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today than ever before in driving business success. This indispensible guide offers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude of integration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create a combined business...
If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed?Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today than ever before in driving business success. This indispensible guide offers proven strategies and sound solutions to the multitude of integration issues that inevitably arise, and shows how to create a combined business that meets its strategic and financial objectives, competes better, and offers personal and organizational enhancements. Dubbed "merger mavens" by Fortune magazine, the authors report lessons learned from their experience in over 100 combinations. Executives, managers, and employees alike—in all industries and sectors—will find useful examples, strategies, and tools here.Praise for Joining Forces"This book will help both M&A veterans and those new to the game. The authorsprovide great insights into the human, cultural, organizational, and strategic factors that matter in M&A success."—Richard Kovacevich, chairman and CEO emeritus, Wells Fargo & Co."Don't commit to the merger or acquisition without them! I have personally witnessed how hard it is on everyone—employees, shareholders, communities, and especially executives—to work through an improperly managed merger. I have known Marks and Mirvis for almost twenty-five years and the only mistake our organization made was that we did not consult them soon enough. Their new book reflects unequalled experience and intellect. Don't merge, acquire, or be acquired without it!"—Michael R. Losey, CEO (emeritus), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)"Joining Forces is a terrific resource for managers who want to understand thehuman dynamics of mergers and acquisitions, and a must-read for those who have to lead their companies through one. It is based on the latest research and providespractical insights and advice from authors who know M&A inside out." —Edward E. Lawler III, Distinguished Professor of Business, Marshall School ofBusiness, University of Southern California
WHAT'S BONUS TIME?
Normally, new semester rental orders are exactly 125 days.
With “Bonus Time” you can order early and get a FREE extension until 12/19*.
It’s our little way of rewarding you early renters for planning ahead.
But do hurry. The “Bonus Time” offer runs out on 8/8 (11PM PST).
* It can take up to 24 hours for the extension to appear in your account after you receive your textbooks.
Since launching the first textbook rental site in 2006, BookRenter has never wavered from our mission to make education more affordable for all students. Every day, we focus on delivering students the best prices, the most flexible options, and the best service on earth. On March 13, 2012 BookRenter.com, Inc. formally changed its name to Rafter, Inc. We are still the same company and the same people, only our corporate name has changed.